Sup Midtown Reno



If you follow my food instagram account, @siennasfoodpics, you have probably seen the beautiful picture of my sandwich from Sup. Before we get into the rest of the post, let's start with a quick story. Ever since I moved to Reno, people have told me to eat at Sup and that Sup is their favorite restaurant. Me, being the weirdo that I am, listened to them rave about the restaurant, but never actually ate there. Today, that all changed. I went for dinner with my roommate and her friend and it was life changing. 

Sup is a restaurant in Midtown that serves amazing soups, sandwiches, and salads. Like a lot of the cutest cafes and restaurants in Reno, it is built in a repurposed house. There is also plenty of indoor and outdoor seating, which comes in handy because it can get crowded at times. When I went, my roommate ordered the BBQ chicken sandwich, I got the turkey pesto sandwich, and my roommate's friend got the steak salad. 


All of their sandwiches come with a side of the cranberry salad and everything comes with a cookie. My sandwich had turkey, pesto, provolone, avocado, tomato, lettuce, and sprouts. It was really good and super filling. I got the whole sandwich because I was hangry, but next time I'll get the half because I didn't finish the whole sandwich. Price-wise, it's pretty on par with what I spend at typical sandwich shops. My go-to "healthy" lunch is the turkey pesto from great full gardens, which runs about $10, which is the same as the sandwich from Sup. 

I don't know if this is the best restaurant I've eaten at, but it joins my list of great lunch spots (also on the list, Homage, Great Full Gardens, and Laughing Planet). Let me know if you've eaten here before and your thoughts in the comments!
-Sisi

Comments

  1. Get the best deal for convection microwave oven in India now. All the feature in one oven Buy
    the best convection microwave oven in India best convection microwave oven

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts