Arirang Bar-B-Q

Hi guys!
I love a good Korean BBQ, and I'm sharing a really great place with you today! It's called Arirang BBQ, and it's in Honolulu. If you've visited Yohei (read my review here), it's in the same building complex. 


This restaurant has a lot of the staples like Bibimbap, chicken, kalbi, meat jun, and all that good stuff. I really like eating "family style" here so you can share and try a little bit of everything. I didn't get a picture of it, but the Kimchi soup is really good as is the meat jun!


This is definitely my favorite Korean BBQ place that I've ever tried in Hawaii, and the portions are HUGE and the prices are reasonable! Let me know in the comments what your thoughts on Arirang are if you've tried it before or if you visit! And remember that if you'd like to write an article on your city, you can email me at livelovemakeup14@gmail.com!
-Sisi


Comments

Popular Posts