Yohei Sushi

This is my all time favorite Japanese food restaurant in Honolulu! I love Yohei for it's meals, but ironically, I've never tried their sushi before (they do have great sashimi, though). 



I always get the Salmon Shioyaki teishoku when I go to yohei, and it is always so delicious! This is a traditional Japanese meal, so it comes with miso soup, soba, and chawanmushi. I've had the tempura before and that's really good too! 

The food here tastes so fresh, and authentic and the restaurant is tiny, so it's really nice and cozy. This place is on the more expensive side, but if you're treating yourself, this is the place to do it! 

Yohei doesn't have a website, but if you want more information you can click here! Also, if you've tried Yohei before leave a comment below letting me know what you think of it! 

Eat up, Buttercup!
Sisi

Comments

Popular Posts