Kai Coffee Hawaii



There's nothing I love more than a good coffee shop, and Kai Coffee is one of my favorites. There are two locations, one in downtown and the other in Waikiki, but I frequent the Waikiki one more often as it's right next to my work. 


They have all the normal coffee and tea drinks that are found at a cafe, but they also have a few specialties. The signature drink at Kai Coffee is the Kai latte, a macadamia nut drink topped with a chocolate covered macadamia nut. I usually go for the cold brew, iced latte, or their iced matcha green tea latte. If you've been around for a while, you know that I am a sucker for anything matcha and they make a great latte. It's definitely not as sweet as something you'd find from Starbucks, but it is perfectly balanced and high quality. 



Kai Coffee also has a selection of baked goods and sandwiches. I usually don't get food, but I've tried their cranberry scone before and it was really good. 

Pricewise, it's definitely on the higher side (especially compared to Starbucks or other coffee chains), but you're paying for quality. If you're a local, they also offer a Kama'aina discount (I believe it's 25%, but I'm not sure). 

Let me know in the comments if you've ever tried Kai Coffee or know of any other great coffee shops!
-Sisi

Comments

Popular Posts