La Tour Cafe

I'm sharing one of the best macaron stores in Hawaii with you today! It's La Tour Cafe! Sure, they sell other food, but I've never tried it and everyone I know goes to La Tour for the macarons and nothing else! 



There are two locations for La Tour, on Nimitz Highway and in Pearl City. They can also ship the macarons (I believe) if ordered online. There are so many different flavors and I haven't eaten one that I didn't like! The fruity flavors are always really good, but I also love their green tea and red velvet ones! 



If you're less worried about appearances, they sell some of the older/damaged ones at the Windward Mall farmers market! The macarons can be a bit pricey (let's be real, macarons are always pricey) and this is a great way to try out a few different flavors without paying full price!

This is by far my favorite macaron place on the island, but I definitely want to try some of the other items on the menu in the future! Let me know if you've been here before, or if you're dying to go!
-Sisi

Comments

Popular Posts