Phil's BBQ

I was in San Diego with my dad because he had a work conference and I wanted to travel a bit! We had to try Phil's BBQ because it is super highly rated, and sounded amazing! 



We split an order of Full Ribs to go. It was really, really good! It comes with beans and fries and we also ordered a side of onion rings that we ate before I could take a picture! This is probably the best barbecue that I've ever eaten. That's not saying much, as there aren't many bbq places here in Hawaii, but it was definitely top notch. 

There's another Phil's location in the San Diego International Airport, so we got takeout from there before our flight. It wasn't as good as the first time, but that's probably because we waited to eat it, so it was cold, and planes aren't the most comfortable eating spot. 

There are three locations in California and if you're ever near one, I highly suggest you check it out! You can click here to go to Phil's BBQ's website to see the menu and more!
-Sisi
Follow

Comments

Popular Posts