Cucina Enoteca Del Mar

When I was in San Diego, I went to dinner with the people from my dad's work conference at Cucina Enoteca. It was super delicious and I thought I'd share my thoughts with you!

We went as a group, so our menu was already set, but I'm pretty sure that everything we ate, you can order off the regular menu! 

First off, let me say that this place was loud! We originally were supposed to sit on the top floor patio, which was a lot nicer and more quiet, but since there weren't enough seats, we moved downstairs to the main dining hall. It was quite loud, and we were pretty much yelling at each other, so keep that in mind. The lighting was also really dim, so the food pictures didn't turn out super well (sorry!). 

Pizza: The pizza we ate was the Casalingo Pepperoni + Fennel Sausage. We had one to share between the table, and it was freaking delicious! My dad said that this is 100% the best pizza he's ever eaten and I totally agree!

Daily Crudo: When we went, it was a delicious sashimi type dish that was so good! It was probably my favorite part of the dinner!



Risotto: I couldn't find this on the menu, but it was risotto with arugala and prosciutto. I liked this, but this was pretty heavy. I didn't finish this entire thing, but what I did eat was delicious!



Rosemary Roasted Rib Eye: This was soooo good! It was a huge chunk of meat, and was really delicious! The mashed potatoes were really good, but if you wanted another side my dad substituted it for french fries and those were super good too! (They make their own ketchup!)



Cioccolato Affogato: This was such a funky dessert, but was really good as well! I thought of it like a deconstructed smore because the meringue was very marshmallow like, and there were some chocolate and coffee flavors, and crunchy bits! This was a really great end to an amazing meal!

I totally recommend going to Cucina for a nice lunch or dinner! If you want to see the menu, click here! Let me know in the comments if you've eaten at Cucina Enoteca before, and if you did, what you thought of it!

Happy Traveling!

Sisi

Comments

Popular Posts