Sushi King

Last night, I went out to dinner with my family at Sushi King. It's located in downtown Honolulu at 2700 South King Street. As the name would suggest, this is a Japanese Sushi restaurant, and it's incredible. 

I arrived right at 5:30 for dinner, and ordered off the early bird menu. The early bird special is amazing because it comes with so much food! Neither me nor my parents finished our meal! 



All of us got the Early Bird Meal 1, which comes with tempura, sashimi, and teriyaki chicken. We also got a dragon roll to split amongst us, but unfortunately it was all gone before I could take a picture!

If you come here, you definitely need to order some sushi or raw fish! It is so fresh and is seriously the best tasting sushi that I've tried! By the way, I totally recommend the Dragon roll if you like Unagi :)

This restaurant can get pricey if you only eat sushi, but if you order a roll to spit amongst your group and come for the late night or early bird special, it's pretty affordable! It ended up being around $65 for four of us, plus enough leftovers for lunch the next day! 

If you try out Sushi King, or if you've eaten there before, leave your reviews in the comments! You can also check out their website and menus here!

Happy Traveling,
Sisi

Comments

Popular Posts