Marukame Udon

Sometimes you want fast food that actually tastes good. Marukame udon is the best place for that! There's two locations, one downtown and another in Waikiki, so it's super convenient! The style of the restaurant is sort of like a cafeteria. You walk through a line, picking up whatever udon or tempura you'd like, and then pay at the end. This makes it incredibly fast!


I always get the curry udon and either a pumpkin or potato tempura when I come! I've tried the normal udon as well, but the curry is definitely the best in my opinion! Marukame Udon is really inexpensive, and you can get a meal for around $5-7. 

If you've tried Marukame Udon, let me know what you think in the comments below! And if you're interested in eating here, you can check out their menu and website here! 

Happy Travels!
Sisi

Comments

Popular Posts