Saturday, July 16, 2016

Legoland California Food!




Most people don't go to theme parks for the food, but then again, most people aren't me. In June I spent a few days in Legoland and definitely ate my way through the park. I was hangry on more than one occasion, and forgot to take pictures of some meals, but I thought I'd share anyway! 

Wok N Bowl Ramen
You might be skeptical of theme park ramen. I sure was. But this was pretty good! The noodles are a little different than what ramen noodles were (think larger than normal noodles), but it was really good. I ate the ramen with the pork, but if you're not in the room for noodles, they also have stir-fry dishes. The orange chicken there was pretty good, but it had a bit of a spicy kick to it!

Granny's Apple Fries (pictured up top)
You cannot go to Legoland without getting these fries! There's a running joke in my family that whenever we go to Legoland you need to get me my own thing of fries otherwise I'd eat them all! They are deep fried, cinnamon sugar coated, apple goodness with vanilla whipped cream. I can't even describe how good they are, so next time you're there, go get you some! 



Knight's Smokehouse BBQ
I'm pretty sure we've eaten here every time we've gone to Legoland. It is pure BBQ goodness. They even have a smoker out front, so you know that everything is pretty high quality. I obviously really enjoyed my corn, but the ribs are really good and you can't go wrong with anything here! 

Ninja Kitchen
I can't really give you a good review of this place because I didn't eat anything from here myself. My mom got a banh mi with lemongrass chicken and I think that she liked it. Anyway, this place has banh mis and bao buns filled with a protein of your choice. The day that we were leaving, they were sold out of the bao buns by 2pm so go early if this is somewhere you'd like to eat!

Let me know what you like to eat at Legoland California in the comments and also let me know if you are a theme park foodie like me! 
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment