Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Disney's Carthay Circle Restaurant Review!

Hi guys!
I was recently in Disneyland and ate at Carthay Circle, and I wanted to do a little review of it for you! This restaurant is located right in the heart of California Adventure park and I believe that it's reservation only, although you might want to check that for yourself. I went during lunchtime, and the menu is seasonal, so they might not have this exact thing when/if you go!




Starter: Tomato Soup!
This was the best soup that I've probably ever ate. Like I'm obsessed with it, and it was so delicious! It was a tomato soup that was broth-like (no cream). It was slightly spicy, but really warming and amazing! It also had chunks of chicken, chorizo, and vegetables in it!




Main Course: Steak Salad
This was really amazing too! The salad was really fresh, and had huge chunks of beets, which I adored! (I'm super into beets). The steak was perfectly cooked and the onion strings gave it a lot of texture! I ATE IT ALL and loved it!

Dessert: Creme Brulee Tart
I didn't get a picture of my dessert unfortunately, but it was a really amazing creme brulee tart with blueberries! It was really nice, but I was pretty full by the end of the meal, so I didn't finish it!

Overall, if you're looking for a nice restaurant to go to, this is perfect! It is definitely on the more expensive side of things, but I believe that you get what you pay for because the quality of the food is unbeatable! Let me know if you've ever eaten here, and what you thought of it in the comments!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment