Tuesday, March 10, 2015

About

Hey there!
My name is Sisi. You might know me from my lifestyle blog Modern Beauty Girl, but if you don't, here's a little bit about myself. 

I'm a seventeen year old girl, born and raised on the beautiful island of Oahu. I recently graduated high school and will be attending college in Nevada for a BS in biochemistry. 

Ever since I was little, I've been filled with a deep sense of wanderlust. I want to travel the world, and this blog is where I will be documenting everything. 

I'll try to update this blog as much as possible, but there will also be some guest posts from time to time by some of my friends! That way, you'll be able to get some great insight into other countries! 

Life is an adventure, and I'm so glad I can share it with you!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment